Here's a few Art'n'Craft activities for you. We would love to see your finished projects - please email photos through to and we'll share them here!
You might not be able to play your usual sport at the moment, but there are still many ways to exercise and have some fun!
Lay down a towel or other flat object in your backyard. The aim of the game is to get the ball to stop directly on the "hole". How many kicks does it take to get there? What's the smallest number of kicks you can do to reach it?
Yoga is a great option that you can do anywhere - inside or outside! Cosmic Kids has some videos that can guide you through some yoga positions.
Click here to download the Adventure Hunt list, then take your family on a walk. How many of these items can you find? What's the coolest thing you've found on your walk? There are lots of teddy bears peeking out of windows at the moment, how many can you spot?
What games have you been playing at home? Let us know and we'll list them here to share with others!
Science - Bouncy Egg
Have you ever seen an egg bounce? You can make yourself a bouncy egg by following the steps below!
1. Carefully place a raw egg in a glass or jar
2. Fill the glass with white vinegar until the egg is completely submerged
3. Leave the egg for 1-3 days. Check back on your egg each day
4. When the egg has started to become translucent remove it from the jar and rinse with water. The egg should be rubbery and slightly squishy. If it is not you may need to place it in vinegar for another day.
5. Lift the egg a few centimeters into the air, let go and watch it bounce. It's best to do the bouncing on a plate or container - just in case!
Paper Gravity Challenge
Find yourself a piece of paper. When you drop it, how long does it take to reach the floor? If you fold or cut the paper does it fall slower or faster? How slow can you make it fall? How fast can you make it fall?
Educational Games - remember to play these in moderation!
Traveler IQ - how well do you know the world?
Math Playground - maths for all ages!
Word Games - have fun and learn at the same time
Have you tried any of these activities? Or do you want to send a message to the Kids Biz educators? We'd love to know what you're been doing while you're not at Kids Biz!